The department offers B.Tech Degree programme in computer Science & Engineering. The department is well equipped with latest hardware, (including of latest branded P-IV Dual Core systems with high end servers) and required software. Institute is having round the clock internet facility with the help of RF Technology.
Department also provides the facility to B.Tech Students about various software at Central Computer Lab. and SDC of the institute to enhance the software skills.
- Artificial intelligence Laboratory
- Client Server Technology Laboratory
- Data Base Management System Laboratory
- Distributed System Laboratory
- Software Engineering / Rational Rose Case Tool Laboratory
- LINUX Laboratory
- Multimedia Laboratory
- Networking Laboratory
- Programming Laboratory
- Web technology Laboratory
Our Department is also involved in various technical events conducted in our college. These events are useful for all-round development of the students. To make the students aware about latest trends in industry various seminars are also conducted:
- WEB DESIGNING: Under this students are demonstrated about how to develop website with the help of software available in the market
- EMBEDDED SYSTEM: In this seminar students were imparted knowledge about the wide application areas of the evergreen field of embedded system.
- ETHICAL HACKING: Students were made aware about the threats which an internet user may face.
- APTITUDE TEST: Students were administered rehearsal of the written test which they might face at the time of placement drives.
PAPERS PUBLISHED BY FACULTIES MEMBERS
(a) Performance Analysis of AODV, DSR and DSDV Routing protocols for Ad-hoc Network (International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology)
(b) Proportional Analysis of AODV and DSDV Routing Protocols for Mobile Ad-hoc Network (MANET) using Network Simulator (NS2) - International Journal of Wireless & Mobile Networks (IJWMN)
Yatendra K Verma
(a) Yatendra Kumar Verma et .al. (2012), “Performance Analysis of Ad hoc On-Demand Distance Vector Routing and Dynamic Source Routing using NS2 Simulation” in proceedings of Second International Conference on Advances in Information Technology and Mobile Communication, Springer-2012
(b) Yatendra Kumar Verma et . al. (2012), “Performance Evaluation Of Congestion Control Variants using Dynamic State Routing in wireless Ad hoc network” in proceedings of The Third International Conference On Recent Trends in Information, telecommunication and computing ITC-2012, Springer-2012